I recently ordered from http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk and i received my order yesterday. I have been ordering make up from this website for awhile now and it usually never disappoints. This website stocks a wide range of make-up brands and not only drugstore brands. The products are always a lot cheaper on fragrancedirect than the prices you can find in shops such as superdrug and boots. Just because the prices are lower however, doesn’t mean that the make-up is lower quality, it is as good as you would find it in the drugstore.
I ordered 6 products and this came to a total of £19.94 excluding delivery, amazing right? The products were:
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Serum Lipstick (in the shade: Radiant Rose S 103) – £1.99
- Rimmel Colour Mousse Eyeshadow (in the shade: Black Pearl 010) – £1.99
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer (in the shade: Sun Dance 027) – £2.99
- Urban Decay Hypnotic Colours Nail Polish Set – £9.99
- Bourjois Bio Detox Anti Puffiness Concealer (in the shade: 02) – £1.99
- Body Collection Liquid Eyeliner (in the shade: Black) – 99p
I was amazed that i saved £12.51 on the urban decay nail set as it’s usual price is £22.50. I didn’t buy this for myself though (sadly) as I am giving this as a gift to someone for christmas.
I have tried out all of the products that i bought for myself except the rimmel mouse eyeshadow and i love the bourjois concealer is really, really good and i love the shade of the rimmel lipstick as it is a vibrant pink rose, i think it suits my skin tone well.